DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners. tychru.pics abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that complies with the DMCA and other applicable laws. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on site that is controlled or operated by tychru.pics that is claimed to be infringing, in which case we will make a good-faith attempting to contact the developer who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter notification, also in accordance with the DMCA.
Before serving either a Notice of Infringing Material or Counter-Notification, you may wish to contact a lawyer to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. The following notice requirements are intended to comply with tychru.pics’s rights and obligations under the DMCA, in particular, section 512(c), and do not constitute legal advice.
Notice of Copyright Infringing
To file a notice of infringing material on tychru.pics please provide a notification containing the following details
- A physical signature of a developer or development team authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. It's necessary for third party agencies to provide a copy of "Physical Authorization Letter" that agency can address all the copyrights things of them.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
Then send the infringement notice to tychru.pics email.